Media Advocacy Coalition was established in April, 2011 and its goal is to improve the existing media environment in the country and to protect interests of journalists and media owners.
There are 11 member organizations in the Coalition:
1. Georgian Young Lawyers’ Association
2. Media Club
3. The Georgian Charter of Journalistic Ethics
4. Institute for Development of Freedom of Information
5. Open Society Georgia Foundation
6. Alliance of Broadcasters-Georgia
7. Liberal Academy Tbilisi
8. Georgian Regional Media Association
9. TV Network
10. Small and Medium Telecom Operators’ Association of Georgia
11. Georgian Democracy Initiative (GDI)
Since January 2019, Georgian Young Lawyers’ Association is Coalition Coordinator.
Coalition Facebook page: Media Advocacy Coalition.