Marika Dumbadze has been working as Lawyer at the Legal Aid Center of Georgian Young Lawyers' Association since January 2019.
- From May 2017 to December 2018, she was a Lawyer-Consultant in the field of civil-administrative law at the Legal Aid Center of Georgian Young Lawyers' Association;
- From January to May 2017, she worked as a documentation management specialist in GYLA;
- From May to December 2016, she worked as a legal assistant at the GYLA Legal Aid Center;
- From April to May 2016, she completed the internship course at the New Vision Legal Aid Office - the position of a legal assistant;
- From April 2015 to February 2016, she completed the internship program at the Administrative Cases Panel of Tbilisi City Court.
- From 2016 to date - she has been the Executive Editor of the “TSU Law Review” - the student scientific journal of the Faculty of Law, Tbilisi State University;